The Best Way to Save Your Data Online
In today’s world of everything being accessible through the Internet, you should seriously start looking to save your data online. There is always an unfortunate risk of your computer crashing, which could lead to the deletion of many important files saved on your laptop. Likewise, saving your data on an external hard drive could also be dangerous; there is always a chance of it being physically damaged or perhaps just some compatibility issues with different operating systems.
This is why saving your data on a virtual server is the best option; not only is the data safe from any kind of physical or cyber threat, but it is also accessible from any device. This article primarily revolves around how you can save data online.
Using Wondershare Document Cloud
While there are several private virtual cloud and servers that offer storage space to save your data online, we believe the Document Cloud services by Wondershare to be the best. The Cloud offers you up to 100GB of storage space as a basic member; this can increase if you wish to purchase the premium membership.
Moreover, you can access the data stored on the Document Cloud through all devices, including Android phones, Windows OS, macOS, and iOS. The only thing you’ll have to do is log in to your account from the device. What’s even better is that the Wondershare Document Cloud works efficiently with its PDF reader, PDFElement. PDFElement allows you to edit your files, merge two or more files, and even convert them from one format to another.
A key feature of the Document Cloud is sharing files between users; you can send and receive files and even request people for E-signatures and initials. In case you quickly need to get the signatures of your business partners, this is exactly the service you’ll need. Furthermore, the application will allow you to track changes on the PDF; you will know what is changing, who is doing it, and when.
Saving Files on the Wondershare Document Cloud
To save your data online, you should look for a service that guarantees your files’ protection, which the Document Cloud offers. Wondershare practically ensures the safety and security of your data stored on their server.
Following are the steps to save files on the Document Cloud.
1. Upload your documents
● Log in to the Cloud with your Wondershare ID.
● On the home page, click on “Upload Files”.
● Select and pick all the important files that you want to keep safe.
2. Sharing files with other users
● To share files with your business partners and associates, go to the “Sign” tab located on the top of the home page.
● At this point, you’ll be looking at three options. Use the “Request Signature” option to record and track all signatures in one file. On the other hand, use the “Bulk Send” option to receive each signature in separate files.
● Once you have selected the documents, click on “Send.”
● Additionally, the Document Cloud allows you to secure your files with a six-digit password lock. You can share it with the recipients only to further increase the security.
3. Renaming files on the Cloud
● Locate the target file and click on the three dots at the end of the file’s name.
● Click on “Rename” to edit and change your document’s name.
4. Downloading and restoring files on the Document Cloud
● Once you’ve saved your files online on the Cloud by Wondershare, you can then download them any time on any device you are logged in from.
● To download, locate your file and click on the three dots at the end of the file’s name.
● From the drop-down menu you see next, click on “Download” to save the document on your device.
This post briefly discussed how you could save data online and keep it safe from all sorts of unfortunate events. We also told you why we think using Wondershare’s Document Cloud is the best option for you. Not only does it offer you 100GB worth of space as a basic member, but it also comes with a very friendly UI. Moreover, the compatibility with PDFElement is unique and something many businesses look out for.
You may also like
- Top 7 Best eSignature Free Apps to Try in 2021
- Top 6 File Management Software for Boosted Productivity
- Useful online document storage you need to know
- How to eSign PDF Online for Free
- How to save documents to cloud
- How to Add a Signature to PDF on Mac without Downloading Anything
- Learn How to Add Signature to PDF on Linux without an Installed Application
More Useful Solutions & Tips
Useful Online Document Management Tools
Online document management has seen the transitional phases and now it is relatively mature. This is because the companies have started investing in these programs to make them more viable for the organizations.
How to Create a PDF Signature in Simple Steps - Online and Offline
A PDF signature is simply a mark or symbol (or even a sound clip) acknowledging the contents of a document. It is legally binding whether it’s a digital signature or an e signature on PDF.