Remember, a color wheel is used by designers as well as artist to make decisions about the hues and their juxtaposition. The wheel will show the rainbow of a visible spectrum and shows which shade co exist harmoniously. It is important to note that you can use the color wheel paint chart to decide on the palette for a room, the dominant color for a new carpet and many others. The following steps will help users understand the how the color wheel chart can be used.
1. Group colors into primary, secondary and tertiary hues.
2. Beginning with a circle on a white empty canvas, choose the primary hues and then decide how it can be arranged along the circle.
3. Position the first hues in the middle of the circle.
4. Position the other hues to the far right of the first one.
5. Evenly place the primary color chart along the circle.
6. Add other color dimensions.
1. Play with your color wheel when choosing trim, rugs, paint and accessories. It is important to pay attention to the cool and warm light from the bulbs when using the chart for a room décor. Therefore, it is important to pick your palette properly.
2. Ensure that you do not overlook the color temperature when deciding on décor. It is important to keep the colors in a room to be cool.
3. Understand the difference among the primary, secondary and tertiary colors. Get to know the mixes, blend and ratios among the competing colors.