1. Fill Out McDonald’s Online Application
The online application form is pretty simple and all you have to do is to fill in your personal details, a couple of references, educational background, and some short answers to 6 questions that will test your skills.
2. Answer McDonald’s Personality Questionnaire
After the submission of your application form, you will be asked to answer a personality test; this is in order to test your personal values and suitability for the position you are applying for. Its main emphasis is on management qualities and the capability to work properly together with a team.
3. Get Through McDonald’s On-Job Evaluation
The on-job evaluation or OJE is a day-long valuation wherein you, as an applicant with run through different tasks. Applicants will join a restaurant crew initially, learn about customer service, how to handle cash, tools maintenance, food hygiene, and of course health and safety.
4. Face McDonald’s Interview
The last step would be to face an interview with the operations manager. This might cover your educational and work background, the inspiration to apply for the company and basic skills. It is also a chance for the applicant to ask any questions they have about job.
1. When you are trying to apply for a managerial position at McDonald’s, it is important to know that you should have professional qualifications.
2. Professional clothing has an important part during the interview or application; this is a sign of professionalism.
3. Bring your original documents with you although it wasn’t requested.
4. You have to be ready to go through a drug test, background check, as well as credit check because you’ll be handling a great amount of money.
5. Be polite. Don’t forget to smile and be yourself! If you’re nervous, try to calm yourself down. Don’t talk too much and only answer when you’re being asked.