Creating a Yahtzee score sheet template can help record the scores without error while playing the game. The Yahtzee score sheet you create can be customized to the number of players. It is not as difficult as it seems and the following steps will help in creating a good Yahtzee game sheet for you.
1. First of all, you can create a Yahtzee score card from scratch using any programs like the Microsoft excel.
2. At the top of the sheet write Yahtzee as the heading and leave space to write the name of the player. Below it create a table. The table will have six to seven columns.
3. Name the first column as upper section. Under it list the different sets of point list. Below the point list the total score field. Under it create the bonus field and the total of this section.
4. On the next column name the column as “How to score”. Mention the rules of points in this column. The next columns should be named as game 1, game 2, etc. respectively.
5. Now create the next table and name the first column as the lower section. List the point categories. Create the Yahtzee bonus field in this section after listing under it; create the total field of the lower section and upper section. Finally the create last field below it to calculate the grand total.
6. On the next column of the lower section write the point rules. And keep the next columns blank for each game. Now save the document and redesign it if need. Now save the document and redesign it if need. Follow all the steps above and create another Yardzee score card printable to add another player in the game..
1. The number of columns in Yahtzee sheets can be more or less according to the number of games the users are interested to play. The more the number of players the more it will test your skills.
2. There are various rules in the Yahtzee game each section which makes the creation of template complex. Do a proper research before creating the template.
3. Every single player must use their own Yahtzee score sheet. That means you need one yahtzee score sheet for one player and two for two players.
4. It is almost impossible to play Yahtzee without recording the scores instantly. There are many cells to be filled in order to finish the game.
5. Yahtzee can be played alone and in group. Also, there are a lot of strategies to play this game, but one only gathers more knowledge as his experience increases.
6. The first strategy tips you should be alert of is the significance of the 35 point bonus in the upper section of the score sheet. You have to decide where to place your score each round to make it easier to move towards your objective.